Earlier today I found out just how easy it is to create a WordPress blog on Azure. Here is the WordPress on Azure experience in 10 easy steps:
1. In the Windows Azure Management Portal select the “new” option
2. Select: Compute -> WebSite -> From Gallery
3. From the templates Gallery, select Blogs -> WordPress:
4. Follow the steps to create a new website.
5. Check the ClearDB terms and that’s it – your new WordPress Blog is ready to go!
Next you simply need to configure your blog admin password. Happy blogging!